Water Heaters Beaumont | Water Heater Repairs Beaumont
You Depend on a Steady Supply of Hot Water. At Connor Plumbing, We Have More Ways to Provide It.
Having a problem with your hot water supply? Then we’d like to give you several very important reasons why you should contact Connor Plumbing for professional assistance:
- Founded in 1908, and still going strong
- We maintain and repair all makes and models of water heaters
- New installations, too
- Guaranteed upfront price
- Your 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Well-stocked trucks for faster job completion
- A long history of on-time service
- Licensed and insured
And, for your added peace of mind, Connor Plumbing is an accredited BBB company.
Whatever might be ailing your water heater, we have the experience, training, and resources to get the job done right the first time…so there doesn’t have to be a second.
Call us now, and you’ll be that much closer to having all the hot water you need once again.
New Water Heaters Beaumont | Replacement Water Heater Beaumont
At Connor Plumbing, we install high quality water heaters in today’s four most popular models:
- Gas storage tank water heaters – Natural gas water heaters are highly rated for safety, long-term reliability, and quick recovery time: up to 40% faster than electric storage tank water heaters.
- Electric storage tank water heaters – While utility costs are typically higher when you choose electric vs. natural gas, many people still prefer electric for lower installation costs, lower maintenance costs, and longer expected lifespan. Plus, natural gas isn’t available in all locations, which is one of the reasons why electric water heaters first came into being.
- Gas tankless water heaters – You know how your storage tank unit requires electricity 24/7 to keep the water inside it heated at all times? Well, you’ll save a ton on your electricity bill with a tankless water heater, precisely because there IS no storage tank. Instead, cold water passes through a heat exchanger “on demand” giving you hot water where and when you need it…instantly! With the right-sized tankless unit, you can also enjoy an unlimited supply of hot water, even in periods of peak demand. They last longer than storage tank models, too, plus they’re easier to maintain.
- Electric hybrid water heater – Meet the water heater that’s half heat hump, half electric water heater, and all about being the most energy efficient type of water heater we offer and install. In fact, a new hybrid water heater can help reduce your hot water utility costs by more than $300 per year.
More Hot Water Solutions from Connor Plumbing
We have other hot water solutions, too, including the following:
- Recirculation pumps. An optional feature for electric and gas storage tank water heater that provides hot water as soon as you turn on your faucet, washing machine, or any other hot water device.
- Gas leak detection monitors. An important safety feature that we can add to your current gas water heater.
- Water leak detectors. Protects your home against water damage by shutting down your water heater automatically as soon as a water leak is detected.
Today, like always, Connor Plumbing has more to offer your family for your greater comfort, convenience, and safety. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.