Water Filtration Beaumont | Water Treatment Beaumont
Cleaner, Healthier Water. What’s Not to Like?
“No doubt you’ve heard the old saying: What you can’t see can’t hurt you?”
That may be true of some things, but definitely not when it comes to your home water supply.
Common Water Contaminants.
There are many know water contaminants that we, as water filtration specialists, are trained to detect and correct.
These are the most common household water problems:
Acidity: Acidity, or the pH of water, is measured on a scale of 0-14. 7 is considered neutral. A pH value below 7.0 is acidic. It can cause corrosion of copper plumbing, brass fixtures, heating elements, and steel tanks. This results in a blue-green stain on sinks and tubs. The Acidity per se is not a health risk, but if minerals leach into the water from your pipes, that could potentially cause problems.
Chlorine: This chemical, used as a disinfectant, is also a respiratory and skin irritant. It’s not very healthy for our insides, either.
Hardness: Water hardness is the result of minerals dissolved in water, primarily calcium and magnesium. Hardness is not a heath concern, but it can cause household problems such as soap scum on tubs and showers, mineral deposits on dishes and glassware, and more.
Iron: The presence of iron in water is also not considered a health hazard. However, an excessive amount of iron causes red, brown, or yellow staining of laundry, glassware, dishes and household fixtures such as bathtubs and sinks. The water may also taste metallic and smell bad. Pipes and fixtures can also get clogged over time.
Rotten egg smell (hydrogen sulfide): Hydrogen sulfide is an odiferous gas found in some water. It can be especially smelly when the water is hot, and it will alter the taste of food and beverages like tea and coffee. It can also be corrosive to metal parts of washing machines and the plumbing.
Water Fitration Solutions Beaumont
At Connor Plumbing, we offer water filtration solutions for every need and every budget
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead and other pollutants from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Countertop filters provide a steady source of clean, healthy water that costs much less than bottled water….and helps avoid all the waste associated with empty plastic water bottles.
- Whole-house water filters provide cleaner and healthier water at every water source in your home, including your toilets, washing machine, dishwasher, faucets, shower, and all the rest. This is the solution for people who want clean water…period.
- The Major Benefits of Filtered Water.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall improved health.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2,100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
- Water softening and filtration can remove the filmy haze you might be seeing on your drinking glasses, yellow stains and faded colors in your wash, scaly deposits inside your pipes and dishwasher, and much more.
Contact Connor Plumbing today for a no-obligation review and analysis of your home water supply, and a proposal on the right water treatment water solution for your cleaner and healthier living.
Phone: 838-6433 | 721-5174